![]() |
| Source : Wikipedia |
This is why it is scary...
Every single day there are more cases. A LOT of cases. In one week the United States has become infected, every state now is infected. With the incubation period it could be a lot worse than it actually seems, these are just active cases.
I started to track the spread using this website :
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
I also take data from this GitHub repo :
https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19
Then convert the cvs data to geojson using an online service, to use for my own use on CesiumJS, a 3D globe system that I've been using for some time to tinker with.
Not that I do anything with the data I just observe. Nothing I can do but watch as it spread across China, to Europe and now the Americas.
Strange times ahead

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.