Today I checked the map, there are reported est. 278,000 active cases of COVID-19, the US is exponentially becoming infected daily and I think within days we will pass Italy and China with the most active cases in the world.
I have not seen my daughter in days, something that I don't like at all. It's not because of quarantine it's just easier for everyone right now that she stays with other family members, helping out with her cousins and such. Still sucks.
Our town alone has three confirmed cases in the span of two days. In hospitals, these were people that worked in them, so who knows when they got infected and by who. That is the scary thing about this virus is that it can survive on surfaces for days, easily transmittable and it is deadly in some cases. It's not just old people, there is this common misconception that because of your age you are either sparred or not. Not the case, in fact it hospitalizes most young people and has killed them too. The ones that recovered went through hell.
It's only a matter of time before the entire country is fucked and under martial law.
From a virus.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.