The situation is getting worse every day.
Wisconsin, where I live, is going to be the next state to shut down. The governor a few days ago said he would not do such a thing but the virus is spreading so fast that today he is ordering the shutdown. I am not sure if I will be going to work or not after that.
The map I check every day has evolved over the last week, I guess they are changing the way data is reported. Now individual counties in the US are shown. Yesterday it was just individual states.
The scary thing about the cases in the county that I live, they come from hospital employees, or doctors. This means COVID-19 is in the hospitals, has already spread FROM them, to who knows how many people. They have since disallowed visitors from entering, the damage is already done though.
This is going to change the entire world forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.